Thursday, June 12, 2014

Team Amelia

There are times when I feel so out of touch with the social realm that I want to crawl in a ball within the dark enclosed depths of my own self. I don't want  to be an individual. There's too much power, too much responsibility. Can't someone else lead my life? Someone bold, someone who knows what they're doing. It's too frightening doing it by myself. I wish my being was a team. We could rely on each other for everything. There would be just enough people within me for each unique skill necessary for life. There could be an Amelia for socializing. She could resist awkwardness like a pro, and have the power to not take anything personally. A logical Amelia to get everything done- get the homework done, get the bills paid, blah blah blah. Then, there would be the real Amelia. Now, she couldn't really get anything practical done, but she could write like a machine, she loved good music, and she thrived on her own. Her good qualities would be enhanced, while the not so good ones would be countered out by the other Amelia's. Yeah. That's who it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment